Sorry, our Gatlinburg Webcam is currently having some technical difficulties. This will be restored soon as possible. SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
Our Smoky Mountains Gatlinburg web cam lets you control your views of the Tennessee Smoky Mountains to downtown Gatlinburg. Enjoy live web cam views from atop the Gatlinburg Space Needle, over 400 feet in the air! Traffic cam views and weather views for live up to the minute planning. Don’t forget to check out our over 200 cabin rentals in Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Sevierville and the outlying Smoky Mountains area.
To the right is Ripley’s Aquarium, to the left is the Ober Gatlinburg Tram which takes you to the top of Ski Mountain. Entry to The Great Smoky Mountains National Park is on your left as you leave downtown Gatlinburg Tennessee.
July 4th Gatlinburg Space Needle Webcam will be locked for fireworks at 10pm.
WVLT Volunteer TV Channel 8 will at times control the web cam for their news, weather, special event, and traffic broadcasts. Please be patient and they will release the web camera when their reporting is complete.
It takes a moment to connect, please be patient. Unable to see our Gatlinburg web cam! Check your browser settings to ensure JAVA is turned on. Click Here for FREE Java Download.
Controlling our Gatlinburg webcam is as simple as:
- Click “Start Control”
- When box above “Start Control” turns green, you are controlling our live web cam
- While controlling, click anywhere on the web cam photo to move in your desired direction or you may use the slider controls to do the same
- Zoom our Gatlinburg TN web cam in-out by using the slider located above “Start Control”
- Capture photos of traffic or the Great Smoky Mountains. Position the web cam and when ready, click on the camera icon located near the bottom left of the cam photo box
- A new window pops up with your captured web cam photo, you can now print your live web cam photo or save it to your computer.