Prepare to be amazed! Some of the best magicians from around the world are coming to the Great Smoky Mountains for the annual Winter Carnival of Magic. Nine incredible acts will take the stage at the famous Country Tonite Theatre for two spectacular shows in March. Located minutes away from our cabins in Pigeon Forge, these magic shows will leave your jaw on the floor!
The first show will be on March 7th at 8:00 p.m at Country Tonite. Here are the magicians who will perform on Friday:
- Levent is a veteran performer who has shared his unique brand of magic with audiences in Japan, South Korea, and the United Kingdom.
- Trent James is a 17 year old prodigy who has already won over a dozen magic awards.
- Stephen Bargatze is a comedy magician who has taken his talents to the World Summit of Magic and the Country Music Awards.
- Dana Daniels’ The No Show features juggling, music, magic and a psychic parrot named Luigi.
The Winter Carnival of Magic continues with a second show on March 8th at 8:00 p.m at Country Tonite. Saturday’s performance includes a completely different lineup of magicians:
- Pop Haydn holds six “Performer of the Year” awards from the Magic Castle and has opened for Jerry Seinfeld, Loretta Lynn and the Smothers Brothers.
- Jade is one of two women to ever receive the Gold Medal of Magic, the most coveted prize awarded by the International Brotherhood of Magicians.
- Geoff Williams has contributed to the Late Show with David Letterman and won over 24 awards for his magic and comedy.
- Tim Harkleroad is a ventriloquist and magician who currently headlines at The Hatfield and McCoy Dinner Show in Pigeon Forge.
- Brian Gillis and Sisuepahn are a magical double act who have entertained everyone from Johnny Carson to Johnny Depp.
Adult tickets cost $20 per show, and children’s tickets (9 years old and younger) cost $7 per show. To order tickets, call the Country Tonite Theatre at 1-800-792-4309.
Cabin Fever Vacations is close to all of the fun at the Winter Carnival of Magic! When you stay in our cabins in Pigeon Forge, you’ll enjoy stunning mountain views, bubbly jacuzzi tubs, and free high speed internet. Before you reserve your cabin, visit our Specials page to learn how you can get an extra night’s stay at Cabin Fever Vacations for free!